REVIEW: L'oreal Nude Magique Blur Cream

Beauty Blogger Review L'oreal Nude Magique Blur Cream

Over the last year or so I've been so much happy with my skin, however it's far from flawless and I think I'll always have that 'glow' enjoyed by us oily skinned girls (oh if only it was a glow!).  One product I love to use to help mask this pesky shine is the L'oreal Nude Magique Blur Cream.

Marketed as a balm, it doesn't necessarily have that consistency - this blur cream is effectively a primer.  I've never really bothered with primers, it's a step in my make-up routine that I either just forget or don't get on with, finding some primers either too slippery, or drying flakey.  I initially picked up the L'oreal Nude Magique Blur Cream while perusing Boots because I was drawn to the fact that it's a tinted product, and there was a colour choice!  I had hoped that this L'oreal Nude Magique Blur Cream could almost replace my foundation or tinted moisturiser...  Now lets get the negatives out of the way, the tint gives no coverage whatsoever.  But putting that to one side this is still a great product - whether you've just got a drugstore beauty budget or not.

The most effective part of the 'blur' claim for me is that it conceals pores and mattifies skin - and works!   Large pores are filled in, readying the skin for flawless make-up coverage, foundation definitely applies that bit easier too, I even use the L'oreal Nude Magique Blur Cream ever so lightly under the eye where an under eye concealer can sometimes be a little drying.  Most importantly for me though is that I'm so much more confident about shine control!  In all honest the shine control doesn't last all day, but the product is nice enough that I often just top up on my shinier cheeks and forehead throughout the day, and on top of my make-up too!

Have you tried the L'oreal Nude Magique Blur Cream?  What was your experience with it?

@charlcollection pinterest instagram e-mail me LOOKBOOK facebook bloglovin

Share:

0 comments

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!